Monday, August 17, 2009

HAPI BDAY~

THE FACE LOOK CAKE..HEHEX..
HEHEX..AH SUM OSO SO HAPPY..HAHAX

hehex..ying ying so happy~the cakes so bigs~hehex bt lots of creams~


sun sen sclolding me..he say i keep lauf..din concentrated..hehex












HAPPY BDAY TO SUM@YING...










HAPI BDAY TO THEM~HEHEX...





hehex...at nite i when to ying ying house....coz she gt a bday party...hehex...i luv her house so much...coz so big n nices~hahax..










we eat steambot~wuhuuuuu~nice babe~i lik it~hahahax..





i bought 2 cakes 4 them...1 for SUM n 1 for YING...hehex...the cakes so cute...coz gt aface looks..hahax....so funi..










den we eat n play lol.so fun..hehex...so mani ppl...





after diz the guys wan ply poker edi..so me go ply pc..suddenly gt 1 msn ppl...cal MR.R..ask me to open webcam...den i dunwan...den he say he is NAKED!!!!!...den im frightened...quickly run towards the guys n tel them...they all rushes come to the pc they...and ask me open webcam...cz they wan ply the MR.R...hahaaaax...den the MR.R say a veli disguisting things...he ask me tak off my clothes he wan c my booobs...den my fren so funi...he tak off hIS clothes n show his body to the cam..hahax...so funi~den the MR.R ANGRY..HE SAY SO MANI GAYS ON THE HOUSE!!!wat a nasty guys....den i quickly block him...hehex...





SEI HAMSAP LOU!!!ATTENTION TO ALL THE GALZ...PLZ CAREFUL!!




















HEHEX...return to the party~hehex..mani ppl overnite at ying ying house..hehex...me too...hahax...wat a funi party..hahax...so nices babe~





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEM~~















1 comment:

  1. kk~
    so thx redbean ya~
    thank you very much u buy the cake 4 me..~~
    i love u~~~sum sum~~
    u love me ~~ di di~~

    ReplyDelete